We also operate and maintain remediation systems at client sites. Our engineers rely on our extensive experience to monitor and optimize system performance and minimize the time to achieve cleanup goals. Among the remediation systems we design, install, and operate are:
- Air and Ozone sparging;
- Soil vapor extraction;
- Groundwater extraction and treatment;
- Free-product recovery;
- Groundwater recirculation wells;
- Groundwater Treatment via Injections (bioremediation and chemical oxidation);
- Vapor mitigation using subslab depressurization or barrier systems;
- Cut Off Walls and flow through cells;
- Containment cells; and
- Wastewater treatment systems.
Other remediation services include source removal via excavation, soil stabilization and solidification, enhanced bioremediation with bioaugmentation, and chemical oxidation technologies. Third-party oversight services provided to insurance carriers and other stakeholders include remediation system performance audits, and expert testimony for cleanup actions in litigation.