We are among the leading firms in Washington State working with several parties to evaluate and ultimately remediate PFAS releases at multiple locations. We stay current on the state of science for PFAS and other emerging contaminants by studying peer-reviewed scientific literature and engaging with clients and counsel from the public and private sectors on this topic. Our team frequently presents on the state of applied science for emerging contaminants – including the chemistry, remediation technology alternatives, and regulatory pathway that affected clients may need to navigate.
Our consulting services include:
- Sampling and characterization of emerging contaminant releases
- Fate and transport analysis
- Remediation system feasibility, design, operation, and maintenance
- Forensic analysis of releases and chemical fingerprinting
- Coordination with counsel for expert services and cost recovery