Chris has over 29 years of successful project, program, and business management experience, including client, employee, and operational leadership responsibilities. His technical expertise includes managing large and/or complex multi-discipline projects involving soil, groundwater, and sediment remediation design; and stormwater and wastewater management, including conveyance and treatment design in addition to support to compliance and permitting activities. Chris is the Operations Manager for Farallon’s Oregon offices.
When not working, Chris uses his free time to attend his kids’ sporting events or to work on projects in his shop, whether it’s remodeling a section of the house, building furniture, or woodworking. He also enjoys spending time outside skiing, diving, hunting, golfing, camping, and hiking.
- Professional Engineer, Washington
- Professional Engineer, Oregon
- Professional Engineer, Hawaii
- Professional Engineer, Nebraska
- Professional Engineer, South Dakota
- Professional Engineer, Missouri
- Professional Engineer, Kansas
- Professional Engineer, Louisiana
Professional Certifications and Registrations
- Lead-Based Paint/Lead Risk Assessor
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential