Farallon provides an experienced and diversified technical staff that have a thorough understanding of the geology, hydrology, engineering, and regulatory requirements of the western United States. These environmental management professionals are assigned to individual projects based on prior experience providing similar services in the identified project area, demonstrated technical capabilities, and understanding of the key management and regulatory considerations inherent in completing environmental management and due diligence projects. Our service- and solution-oriented approach and commitment to meeting our clients’ specific needs are integral to our success.
- Extensive technical and regulatory experience
- Exceptional understanding of regulatory, geology, hydrology, and engineering requirements in the western United States
- Qualified, dynamic, and responsive staff that understand client objectives and strive to meet project needs
- Ability to integrate environmental management objectives, business and property development goals, and stakeholder interests into a remediation approach
- A broad network of subcontractors to provide full-service expertise and support of large-scale projects